Monday, April 1, 2013

Best of March 2013

My Male Bearded Dragon's Ziggy (or Smaug)'s Eye (Using Extension Tubes)

One Inch Tall Flowers in My Yard (Using Extension Tubes)

½ Inch Spider in My Yard (Using Extension Tubes)

My Cat Berry, Sleeping in a Drawer

Crosses My Family Made for Palm Sunday

An Interesting Piece of Litter in the Woods

Power Line Tower Near my Home

An Overgrown Forest in the Dead of Winter

A Jousting Tournament at Medieval Times

Yellow Flowers in My Yard

Ruins of an Old House in Farmlands Near My Home

The Chesapeake Bay Near My Home

Ruins of an Old House Near My Home (This is my Tiffen 52mm Polarizer)

A Cute Gerbil at a Local Pet Store


My Pet Bearded Dragons

My Female Bearded Dragon Zaggy (or Toothless)

A Stop Sign on My Street

Some Rare Spring Snow

10 comments:

  1. DX
    They're so amazing!!!!
    I wish I had a camera as good as yours DX
    Dad says you also need...drat I've forgotten exactly what he said :/ but you don't just need the camera, you need what you're taking a picture of...obviously X3
    Heh, this is an odd comment.
    Really odd.
    I think I'll just publish and go o.o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you both!

      You obviously have the talent, Kinyonga. You have taken incredible pictures with a $75 camera!

      Delete
    2. In case it conforts you, Kinyonga, I take my pictutres with my tablet´s camera XD. But my pictures are awfull not only because of the camera but also because of me... lol.
      I am saving for a "normal" camera.

      Delete
  2. Whoa...these are amazing! ^.^
    ~Goofy8966

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Extraordinary!

    Berry is SO much like Bumbleberry (my cat)! I think the only difference is that Berry has more white on his legs, and Bumbleberry is slightly fluffier. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, all our cats are American Shorthairs. Berry has killed three gerbils and two mice (pets) and tons of birds and squirrels and moles... he is our hunter XD

      Delete
    2. Killer my dog isnt a Killer at all. He thinks he is a doberman but he is a miniature pinscher who is scared of everything... lol
      You should see how he reacts when we turn the vacuum cleaner on! 0_0

      Delete