Friday, March 29, 2013

Best of February 2013

It's time to get this blog going. :) Before I start posting new photos, I guess it would be best to review my past photos. I got my camera on the night of January 31, 2013, so here is my Best of February!

Shenandoah Mountains
Old Barn in North Carolina
Horses on a farm near Shenandoah Mountains
Museum Waterfall in Raleigh, North Carolina
Melting Ice at the Top of a Mountain in Shenandoah
Rain on a Museum Window in Raleigh, North Carolina
Seagull at a Pond Near My Home
Goose at a Pond Near My Home

These are only my first photos! I will post my Best of March on the 31st.

3 comments:

  1. Wow!!!!! Those photos are FANTASTIC!!!!! :D

    ~Kinyonga
    P.S Thank you for linking to my blog! ^.^
    P.P.S Please add a followers gadget! ;)
    And remove the word verification...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great
    Extraordinary
    Cool
    Kindred
    Outstanding
    Superb

    Pawsome
    Hortative
    Original
    Tremendous
    Opportune
    Special

    ReplyDelete